axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From James Jose <jamej...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Regarding Call class API
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:55:52 GMT
Hi Samisa,

   I am working on Call class APIs and having some doubt

  1. createHeaderBlock APIs

        In Call class there are 3 APIs to create a SOAP Header.
         a. IHeaderBlock* AXISCALL createHeaderBlock(AxisChar
*pachLocalName, AxisChar *pachUri);
         b. IHeaderBlock* AXISCALL createHeaderBlock(AxisChar
*pachLocalName, AxisChar *pachUri, AxisChar *pachPrefix);
                 c. IHeaderBlock* createHeaderBlock();

                      createSOAPHeaderBlock() APIs in stub class make use
of 'a' and 'b'  to create a SOAPHeader. But 'c' is never used.
            So what is the idea behind having such an API in call class/
Where this API is used?.

  2. SOAPTransport* getTransport() { return m_pTransport; }
       I am trying to write a test case for getTransport().
       Header File for SOAPTransport is not in the include directory.   So
how can I write a client which uses this API  ?

Thanks & Regards
James
James Jose
Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC