axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HELP with directory deletion
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:41:18 GMT
Tha's great thankyou.

Is it just a case of deleting the directory or is there any CVS file I
have to alter on the server ?

John Hawkins

damitha kumarage <damitha@opensource.lk>
28/01/2005 06:37
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: HELP with directory deletion

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 22:29, John Hawkins wrote:
> Before I go on - I AM SO SORRY !
>
> I screwed up and *somehow* I managed to create ws-axis/ws-axis (as I'm
> sure you've all seen !)
I did not see this since I normally checkout only ws-axis/c folder

> OK, so I feel soooo dumb and again I 'm sorry !
>
> Now, the problem is how do I delete the directory please? I've tried
> looking in the CVS manual and it says that it can't be done !?
You need to log into cvs.apache.org
and go into /home/cvs/ws-axis folder and delete this unwanted folder
manually. Do it very very carefully