axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 2)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:43:51 GMT

Hi Samisa,
      Just ran tests on Linux (using ant scripts) and all is well (if I
make the ssl change before running package.xml).  Let me have a quick look
at the code because there was a problem in the with this bit of code.  What
was happening was that the destructor for the channel was being called
twice.  In HTTPTransport.cpp, lines 70 to 84 should be commented out. i.e
the if blocks that contain delete m_pNormalChannel and delete
m_pSecureChannel.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      Samisa Abeysinghe

                      <samisa.abeysinghe        To:       Apache AXIS C Developers List
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                      @gmail.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft
2)
                      21/01/05 11:13

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

Hi Fred,
    I figured out the problem. There was an error in the Makefile.am -
two files missing.
    BTW, you must have used ant.
    Now it is working (with your tip on copying non-ssl channel to ssl
channel) but I get a segfault from ChannelFactory destructor on line:
DELETE_OBJECT3 sDelete = (DELETE_OBJECT3) PLATFORM_GETPROCADDR(
m_LibHandler[iCount], DELETE_FUNCTION3);

    Will have a look into to that.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-176