axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manohar K Chintala <cmano...@in.ibm.com>
Subject regarding setMaintainSession()
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:47:30 GMT

Hi Samisa,

I am trying to write a test for setMaintainSession ()  API. The
doucmentation for setMaintainSession() appreas to be not sufficient enough
to understand the significance of this API.
At what point do we need to call this API in the client code ? Is it after
creating the Stub object or beore/after invoking the service ? If used,
how/where can we observe the effect of this method when either set to true
or false.  Is this intended for cookie based sessions ?

Request you to provide inputs.

Regards
Manohar
Manohar Kumar.Ch
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
India Software Labs,III floor, Golden Enclave,
Aiport Road, Bangalore-560017
Ph:- 91-80-25094304
internet id: cmanohar@in.ibm.com