axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gortari Nicholas-p56512" <>
Subject RE: Inserting XML into SOAP
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:58:35 GMT
This is the simple XML label I am trying to transmit.  I think the XML listed on link you provided
is just as good.

I will try out the Expat parser and see if I have any luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe []
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:26 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Inserting XML into SOAP

Hi Nick,
    This issue was raised some time back (please see and seem to be
solved from release 1.3 onwards.
    Could it be possible for you to send out the XML doc that you are
trying to send (or even a simplified version of it would do) so that I
could test this out on my system.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:28:47 -0700, Gortari Nicholas-p56512
<> wrote:
> I am trying to set up a web service that will take an existing XML file and inject it
into the SOAP response body.  The literal XML needs to remain in the response so an application
located between the client and server can run schema-based content inspection.  I would prefer
to use RPC based style.  I am having trouble with the client deserializer.  It does not understand
the XML in the response and exits.  Is there any way to coerce the deserializer to ignore
the inserted XML body data?  Or even better is there a way to have the deserializer pull the
data out and export it to a file?  I would welcome any suggestion or pointer of where to get
> Thanks,
> Nick

View raw message