axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gortari Nicholas-p56512" <Nicholas.Gort...@gdds.com>
Subject Inserting XML into SOAP
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:28:47 GMT
I am trying to set up a web service that will take an existing XML file and inject it into
the SOAP response body.  The literal XML needs to remain in the response so an application
located between the client and server can run schema-based content inspection.  I would prefer
to use RPC based style.  I am having trouble with the client deserializer.  It does not understand
the XML in the response and exits.  Is there any way to coerce the deserializer to ignore
the inserted XML body data?  Or even better is there a way to have the deserializer pull the
data out and export it to a file?  I would welcome any suggestion or pointer of where to get
started.

Thanks,
Nick