axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Jairam, Roopnaraine" <Roopnaraine.Jai...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Using xerces-c_2_6.dll instead of xerces-c_2_2_0.dll
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:33:34 GMT
Ah its ok I pulled the source code on Friday (1/28/2004) and was finally
able to build this using ant. It's ok now the AxisXMLParser.dll loads
xerces-c_2_6.dll.

Thanks for all the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:32 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: Using xerces-c_2_6.dll instead of xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

Hi,

The file referred to is a CVS snapshot produced nightly, with the date
and
time included in the name.
These can found at: http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ws-axis/  (you can
navigate to this link by followig Downloads : Interim Drops from the
Axis
website.)

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)