axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Removing generetd source from cvs [was:Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/c/tests/client/interop/round1/gen_src SimpleTestSoap.cpp]
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:38:12 GMT
hi All,

In my openion I think for the Samples it is better to keep the generated
code in the CVS, as the name itself implies that these are samples, so
there should be the sample codes/source_files to the user. (It is
certainly true that a user can generate these through the tool, but we
need to make the life simple for any kind of first time user of Axis C++
so that he will be encouraged to use Axis C++) We have to retain the
first time users of Axis C++, and we auctualy should let them feel that
Axis C++ is not much of a burden to be used.

Roshan