axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Ant test framework - running a test
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:31:16 GMT
The command follows..

ant -f test.xml -Ddir.xmlParser="D:\installations\xerces-c2_2_0-win32\bin" -Dtest.name=Calculator

-Ddir.release="D:\san\works\checkouts\obj\package\axis-c-1.4.0-Win32-bin"

sanjaya.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Jose
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Ant test framework - running a test

  Sanjaya,

  oops...pressed send button before completing the draft

  Can u send the command that u used to run a test

  Regards
  James
  James Jose
  Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
  IBM Software Labs, India
  Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
  E-mail: jamejose@in.ibm.com

        James Jose/India/IBM@IBMIN
        18/01/2005 14:40 Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

       To "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject Re: Ant test framework - running a test

  Sanjaya,

    Can u send the command that u

  Regards
  James
  James Jose
  Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
  IBM Software Labs, India
  Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
  E-mail: jamejose@in.ibm.com

        "sanjaya singharage" <sanjayas@opensource.lk>
        18/01/2005 12:16
              Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

       To "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject Re: Ant test framework - running a test

  It failed with this property included. that's what's confusing me.

  sanjaya.