axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Din%$h <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject need to access Soap Body from Serializer
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:32:25 GMT
Hi ,
     I'm going to do  Encryption ( WS-Security ) using Handler .In that case

I need to access to the Body of the SOAP Message. But the thing is I can access

Body from Deserializer only. I need to access Soap message body from serializer.

But It is not Implemented yet ( In axis-c 1.4)

Any way I have three Options.

1.As standard procedure , get access to the Body of Soap message from serializer

and do my encryption using a handler.(I think that will be more helpful

to others.I prefer this way too.).

2.I can get out put of the serializer ( Output stream ) and do my
encryption.then

It won't be a handler

3.I can get SOAP Message before the serializer and do Encryption. Make the

output stream and By pass the serializer.

your suggestions are warmly welcome.

Thankx.

regards,

Dinesh