axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 release still does not work with SSL channels.
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:49:04 GMT
Re: For example both axis2 and axis2ssl contain whole of Axis2Transport.cpp etc.

I do not agree, I reuse the same class and build the transport lib to
be specified in axiscpp.conf.
This helped by making sure both ipv6 and ipv4 only trasports to live
side by side.

The problem with SSL trasport is to enable both channel and secure
channel based on the use of http or https. This could be easily done
by extending the channel class as I have done in IPV6 implemetation.

If one needs 2 SSL implementations be supported, one could build two
trasport libs and use them with the help of axiscpp.conf. It does not
matter if we load only the channel or the channel with the transport
logic, because we have to load two libs if we are to use two SSL
implementations any way.

Samisa...