axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 features
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:09:34 GMT
As this is a C++ project, I am still finding it difficult to
understand how Marven could help.
Would the Forrest not be enough?
What are the advantages of Marven over Forrest?
(It took me so much time to get used to Forrest - now we are going to
switch to Marven, I am concerned about the amount of learning that I
would have to do - at the same time - I want to update some of the
docs on my own)

Thanks,
Samisa...