axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:59:19 GMT
The rationale for having the docs in ws-axis/c/docs is to make sure
that once the checkout is done, there is a local copy of the docs.
This helps with the packaging docs with distibutions as well I guess.

In oher words, once I get the source/binary drop, I do not wish to go
to the website for docs.

Thanks,
Samisa...