axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest?
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:21:08 GMT
AFAIK you have to take a checkout of ws-axis/site from CVS and run
forrest from the checkout folder. it will create a 'build' folder in
the checkout folder.
Then you have to do a chekout of ws-site/targets/axis/cpp from cvs and
copy the relavant files built by forrest from build folder to target
checkout folder.
Then commit the targets.

I have tried this on Linux and it seems to work.
I am not a regular user of forrest, hence I would like others to
comment on my explanation above (may be Rangika can validate)

Thanks,
Samisa...