axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Summary of Issues for 1.4 after Alpha
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:33:32 GMT

Good to go thankyou.

Let's go for it and then we can get cracking on 1.5 (especially C support).

Thanks for asking, though :-)

John Hawkins

             "Farhaan
             Mohideen"
             <farhaan@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             07/12/2004 10:10                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: Summary of Issues for 1.4 after
              "Apache AXIS C           Alpha
             Developers List"

Hi All;

Can we make a decision of what issues should be closed to release 1.4
final?

Sanjaya has a point and I too do not see the value of having a 1.4 beta, we
should directly release 1.4 final.
IBM has a customer who is waiting for this release; we would like to hear
IBM's view on the final release and final release date. If we are to make
the release on Friday I would suggest that the code freeze takes place
tomorrow the 8th of December.

Regards
Farhaan