axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: 1.4 release still does not work with SSL channels.
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:25:25 GMT

Dimitha - can you confirm that SSl does not work ?

If so then we should put this fact on the website and delay support.

It looks to me like we are discussing designing it again?

John Hawkins

             MGB                                                        To
                                       "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
             20/12/2004 13:09          <>
              "Apache AXIS C           1.4 release still does not work
             Developers List"          with SSL channels.

Hi All,
      I've just tried to use SSL in the 1.4 release and it still does not
work on Linux or Windows...  I'm in the process of coming up with a model
that will try to explain how I think the whole Channel/Transport area
should be organised and will be looking for comment.  I hope to send out a
rough draft this afternoon.

Fred Preston.

View raw message