axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Axis2Transport & SecureChannel
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:58:42 GMT

Hi All,
      Does anyone know what the status of the work that was being done for
SSL in Axis2Transport?  I've just tried to use a secure channel and the
code fails because m_pCall->initialize() fails (when are we going to sort
out the WSDL2WS for that line, it is so messy!) because openConnection
fails (do we need the secure flag now?) because
m_pTransport->setEndpointUri() fails because m_pFactory->getSecureObject()
fails because m_create is 0x00000000!  Now that
m_pFactory->getSecureObject() returns a pointer to a DLL that has been
previously loaded (by what method, where is that called?) should there not
be some testing done to see if the pointer returned by this method is not
null before trying to use it???!!!  What is going on?

Regards,

Fred Preston.