axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manohar K Chintala <cmano...@in.ibm.com>
Subject New Tests for Axis C++ client
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:34:38 GMT

Hi,

My name is Manohar, from IBM, and I am a new bee to this group.

I am in a group which is working to provide full FV test coverage for the
public APIs in the Axis C++ client engine. Although many of these tests
already exist the list of APIs covered by them is not complete, and they
are based upon the RPC:Encoded InteropTestRound1 WSDL which is not
supported/recommended for interoperability by WS-I.

I have been working on the Stub transport related APIs and have based the
tests on the Document:Literal CalculatorDoc.wsdl. So far I have written 3
tests covering the following APIs:

setTransportProperty
getFirstTrasportPropertyKey
getNextTrasportPropertyKey
getCurrentTrasportPropertyKey
getCurrentTrasportPropertyValue
deleteTrasportProperty
deleteCurrentTrasportProperty
setTransportProtocol
getTransportProtocol
setTransportTimeout

These tests work properly in the new ant test framework prepared by Andrew.
All the required files have been created for these tests which includes,
test output files, request files, WSDLs and source code.

I would like to submit them into CVS and believe that I need to raise a
Jira for this and attach the code to it, then if the code is OK it can be
committed.

Regards
Manohar
Manohar Kumar.Ch
DM2H17, IBM Hursley Park.
Hursley, Winchester, UK.
Ph:- 44-1962-811910 ( Ext) . Internal : 241910
internet id: cmanohar@in.ibm.com