axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: Number of decimal places in float (and decimal, double)
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:01:53 GMT

This is a huge area that I can't see we've discussed before?

To my logic we should be looking at the attributes on the types for their
description of what they are expecting shouldn't we ?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             13/12/2004 09:10          <>
              "Apache AXIS C           Number of decimal places in float
             Developers List"          (and decimal, double)

Hi Folks,
   As per, are we
happy with a 4 decimal place acuracy, or do we need more decimal
places be represented correctly?

View raw message