axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Axis2Transport & SecureChannel that need to be fixed before releasing 1.4
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:20:26 GMT

Hi Sanjaya,
      I've got it all working locally on Windows (OpenSSL and our SSL
implementation), but failed to get it to work on Linux as I have not enough
experience of the build scripts, etc when things went wrong.  I have not
checked in any files.  Please use the older version of SSL and we can sort
this out in version 1.5.

Regards,

Fred Preston.
Software Engineer
CWSS

Mail Point 127,  IBM Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN, UK
Notes id:    Fred Preston/UK/IBM @ IBMGB
Internet:      prestonf@uk.ibm.com
Tel:             +44 1962 817180
Internal:      247180

                      "sanjaya

                      singharage"              To:       "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

                      <sanjayas@opensou        cc:

                      rce.lk>                  Subject:  Re: Problems with Axis2Transport
& SecureChannel that need to be  fixed
                                                before releasing 1.4

                      14/12/04 10:48

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

Ok Fred,

We will be waiting for your mail tomorrow morning then.

regards,
sanjaya.