axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Web-site updates.
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:32:23 GMT

Hi Folks,

I've created an ANT build file (build.xml) in ws-axis/c/docs.
This file does the following (cc'd from the comments) ->

<!--
    ==================  [AXIS CPP SITE BUILDER]  ==================

    * This is an ant build-file for building the C web-site and ensuring
that
    * all the files are copied into the correct places.
    * This version supports only Windows platforms.
    * You must have a "path" variable set up on ANT (using -D option)
    * before running this script which includes
    * <forrest_install_dir>/bin and <java_install_dir>/bin
    *
    * There are several properties below which you must ensure are correct.
    * you must also have the ws-site and ws-axis/site tree available.
    * ws-axis must have both the ws-axis/site and ws-axis/c/docs
directories under it.
    *
    * In order to change the Axis-C web-site:
    * 1. Change the files that you need to in ws-axis/site.
    * Run this script
    * The changes will then be reflected for you in in ws-site and
ws-axis/c/src/docs
    *
    * After you are happy with all your changes you need to manually
    * commit your updates to the following three places -
    * 'ws-axis/site/src'    - your ihtml changes
    * 'ws-site/target/axis' - the html output and the pdf files will be
changed in here
    * 'ws-axis/c/docs'      - A copy of the c tree is kept here.
-->

Hope this helps us keep the site up-to-date :-)

Please feel free to ask any questions (and I'll update the comments
accordingly :-)

cheers,
John.

John Hawkins