axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manohar K Chintala <cmano...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New Tests for Axis C++ client
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:12:52 GMT

Hi,

To test the TransportTimeout, I've copied the CalculatorDoc service and
added a timeout before it returns.
Also, I only have a Java service available for this but need to create one
for Axis C++ Server.

Regards
Manohar

             Andrew Perry2
             <PERRYAN@uk.ibm.c
                                       "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: New Tests for Axis C++ client
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi Manohar,

Please raise a Jira issue against Axis C++ in category test.

Go to http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa and follow the
links.

Thank you for your contribution. Keep up the good work.

One question though, how do you test the TransportTimeout?

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM C/C++ Web Services Client
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

Manohar K Chintala <cmanohar@in.ibm.com> wrote on 14/12/2004 14:34:38:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Manohar, from IBM, and I am a new bee to this group.
>
> I am in a group which is working to provide full FV test coverage for the
> public APIs in the Axis C++ client engine. Although many of these tests
> already exist the list of APIs covered by them is not complete, and they
> are based upon the RPC:Encoded InteropTestRound1 WSDL which is not
> supported/recommended for interoperability by WS-I.
>
> I have been working on the Stub transport related APIs and have based the
> tests on the Document:Literal CalculatorDoc.wsdl. So far I have written 3
> tests covering the following APIs:
>
> setTransportProperty
> getFirstTrasportPropertyKey
> getNextTrasportPropertyKey
> getCurrentTrasportPropertyKey
> getCurrentTrasportPropertyValue
> deleteTrasportProperty
> deleteCurrentTrasportProperty
> setTransportProtocol
> getTransportProtocol
> setTransportTimeout
>
> These tests work properly in the new ant test framework prepared by
Andrew.