axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Blecken" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Nadir Amra for committer.
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:09:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins []
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: [VOTE] Nadir Amra for committer.

Hi Folks,

As we move into 1.5 I'd  like to put forward Nadir for committer.

He was responsible, in the past,  for putting forward the platform
independence system and has contriibuted a number of fixes to the code
already in other porting areas in order that we can support OS400 (not a
thing many products can say I would guess !?)

He has been quite active on the mailing list more recently with regard to
platform independence which is a vital area for this code and it looks like
he will be doing a lot more work in this area over the coming months. He
obviously has lots of skills we can draw on and I would be extremely happy
if he were to become a committer and look forward to working with him more.

John Hawkins

View raw message