axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Farhaan Mohideen" <>
Subject RE: Chat
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:35:26 GMT
Hi Mark;

That would be a great idea, we have a channel for Axis2 Java
(, channel apache-axis) where we meet every Wednesday to
discuss the project design , progress, issues etc. This is also used
whenever we have an issues so that all who are available can contribute to
burning issues for which a response is required immediately.
I guess we could/should create something similar for Axis C++.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Whitlock []
Sent: 14 December 2004 17:17
Subject: Chat

I would like to talk to other committers using instant messaging. I
remember on Apache WSIF we used IRC. Would people like to do that? Do
people do that already?

I think it would have been particularly helpful for some the recent
SSL/releasing 1.4 debate - to sort out the issues quickly. I would also
like to talk with others who are interested in the C bindings. I am NOT
suggesting this as a replacement for the (excellent) mailing lists and I
would be happy to post any chat log to the mailing list for others to see.

Mark Whitlock

View raw message