axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Susantha Kumara <susanthakum...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Expat based parser lib moved to graveyard
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:56:59 GMT
    Isn't is too early to move the expat stuff to graveyard ?. Why cant wekeep the stuff in
the same folders and remove them from the buildsystems only (makefiles, ant build and vc workspace).

I am sorry I was a bit away from the mailing lists for some time and Ihave missed the discussions
on this issue. Is this mainly because oflicense issue with Expat ?

Susantha.

sanjaya singharage wrote:

What would be the appropiate thing to do with the vc projects of graveyardedmodules.1. simply
remove them from the relevant workspace?2. do 1 and move them to the graveyard?sanjayal-----
Original Message -----From: "Samisa Abeysinghe" <samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com>To: "Apache
AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 5:34
PMSubject: Re: Expat based parser lib moved to graveyard

do the respective build systems need to be updated or updated alreadysamisa?

Linux GNU make files and Ant files are updated.Need to update VC++ stuff - guess this is all
about removing the project

from distribution

project.

noted this down for the release notice and the guides.

ever with enhanced search. Learn more.http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250