axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Summary of Issues for 1.4 after Alpha
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:55:14 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
    I have had a look at the Linux based problems, and with my experiance for the past 10
hours,
some of the issues that look simple are important.
    I have fixed few serious bugs (in my transport code) that were revealed in the form of
simple
errors on the test clients.

    I have been trying to fix 2 problems, XSD Any problem and exceptiontest problems. However,
they seem to be quite challenging to me - especilly given that I am not the original author
of the
related modules.

    If we are OK that these problems remain, lets go ahead and freeze the code.

    Also, those who solved JIRA issues, please close them out, so that all can get to know
what is
pending.

Thanks,
Samisa...