axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Auto test problems
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:05:35 GMT
Hi All,
   I am facing few problems with the auto tests.
1. I am using the C++ server side. The tests fail as the server side is expecting the SOAPAction
to be set and the clients are not setting it.
    The corresponding WSDLs do not have SOAP action. I can had code theSOAP action in the
client
coxde. But is it a good idea.

2. Different clients use different use syntaxes. Some use port 80 as default, some use a Java
like
enpoints. Some can be used with an end point, some cannot be used like that.
If I change the ones to have a single endpoint would that be a problem?

3. The scripts do not pass the command line args to the clients properly.

4. Can ant be used here with C++ services. We have test.xml that can be used to buld the samples.
What about running?

Thanks,
Samisa...