axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From unai.uriba...@optenet.com
Subject SIGSEGV deserializating arrays of complex objects
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:46:52 GMT
The function Axis_Create_* (in the following example, the mapItem
object) in the stubs generated by wsdl2ws java tool generates a SIGSEGV
when tring to enlarge an array of objects

	mapItem* pNew = new mapItem[nSize];
	memcpy(pNew, pObj, sizeof(mapItem)*nSize/2);
	memset(pObj, 0, sizeof(mapItem)*nSize/2);
	--> delete [] pObj; <-- SIGSEGV

memset clears the virtual table pointer of the mapItem objects and the delete operator crash.
I suppose that there isn't an easy fix to this bug; I just delete the virtual destructor of

the mapItem stub and now it works.