axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Ant build properties - obj folder
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:38:54 GMT
I also agree with Samisa.  I had problems with ../../../.  I think it
should be in the Axis directory, which would require the creation, I
believe of /obj and /zips directories. If we cannot create these
directories, then a config variable would be appropriate.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com>
11/01/2004 12:32 AM
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Ant build properties - obj folder

Hi Adrian,
   You have used ${basedir}/../../../obj in many places of the build
properties files.
1. Why not use just ${basedir}/obj in place of that?
2. ${basedir}/../../../obj appear at many places. Can we define a new
variable (say dir.objdir)
and reuse that in place of ${basedir}/../../../obj?

I am asking for above, because while I try to run the ant build on my
system, I ran into
permission problems.

Thanks,
Samisa...