axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: MIME Libraries and WS-Attachments
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:32:17 GMT

How big an issue is using GPL within Apache? Isn't one of the points about
Apache that we keep it non-GNU so it allows our users more freedom to write
apps using it?

John Hawkins

             nithya@opensource
             .lk
             01/11/2004 10:58          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: MIME Libraries and
                                       WS-Attachments

Hi,

  In my search for c++ MIMIE Libraries I came across the mimetic library.
  which is a GPL MIME library written in C++ -open source .

  Link is given as below,

  http://codesink.org/mimetic_mime_library.html

  Have to analyse on it. I hope it may be helpfull.

Regards,
Nithya