axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Do we need to keep LibWWW transport updated
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:00:35 GMT

+1

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             15/11/2004 05:00                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Do we need to keep LibWWW transport
              "Apache AXIS C           updated
             Developers List"

Hi All,
    I have done some major improvements to axis2 transport over the past
couple of weeks (e.g.
cookie support and keep alive support etc.)

    I did not update the LibWWW transport in line with those changes.
    I feel that it is a burden to keep updating LibWWW based transport as
well (unless someone
voulenteers to do so)

    Hence I have assumed we are only using axis2 transport from 1.4
onwards. Is that fair enough?
Thanks,
Samisa...