axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SSL WSDL2Ws options
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:25:28 GMT

Thanks Samisa,

I'll raise a JIRA and if no comments I'll go ahead.

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: SSL WSDL2Ws options
             Developers List"

I have seen this secure option in the code and I think they are no more
operational.

There was an effort for SLL implementation in 1.0 (and may be in 1.1) and
this option was for
that. But later this was deprecated by the new transport astract layer
desing and this option is
no more valid with the new transport desing we have.

As the latest efforts on SSL support is independent of the generated code
(which is the correct
way to support channel security) I think we can very safely get rid of this
WSDL2Ws tool option.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know where these came from or what they do?
>

> John Hawkins
>

>              John

>              Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB

>              MGB