axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From nit...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: MIME Libraries and WS-Attachments
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:17:38 GMT

Hi Sanjiva,

I too tried the Linux version, Link did not work.

Then finally I managed to get it through ftp

   ftp ftp.funet.fi

 in the following location /.m/pub/unix/mail/metamail

 I downloaded mm2.7.tar.Z and mm2.6.tar.Z,

 But when I tried to build the source I am getting the following
 error.

  server:/home/nithyakala/mm2.7/src# make
(cd metamail ; make  CONFIGDIR=../.  CFLAGS="-g -I.   " CC="cc"  LDLIBS="")
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nithyakala/mm2.7/src/metamail'
rm -f metamail.o
cc -c  -I../. -g -I.    metamail.c
metamail.c: In function `main':
metamail.c:306: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ
metamail.c:308: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ
metamail.c:309: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ
metamail.c:310: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ
metamail.c:311: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ
metamail.c:313: error: `SIGEMT' undeclared (first use in this function)
metamail.c:313: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
metamail.c:313: error: for each function it appears in.)
metamail.c:313: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ                                           e
metamail.c:314: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ                                           e
metamail.c:316: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ                                           e
metamail.c:317: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ                                           e
metamail.c:321: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible
pointer typ                                           e
metamail.c: In function `StartRawStdin':
metamail.c:2694: error: storage size of `ts' isn't known
metamail.c:2696: error: `RAW' undeclared (first use in this function)
metamail.c: At top level:
metamail.c:2381: error: storage size of `MyTtyStateIn' isn't known
metamail.c:2381: error: storage size of `MyTtyStateOut' isn't known
make[1]: *** [metamail.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nithyakala/mm2.7/src/metamail'
make: *** [basics] Error 2

I am unable to proceed.

Thanking in advance,
Nithya