axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2Transport does not build on windows
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:44:47 GMT
Hi Damitha,
    Can we move all the SSL specific stuff into ssl sub folder?
    I got the feeling that there is some level of tight coupling here with the non-SSL stuff.
(It is annoying that I cannot compile a module because of something that I am not going to
use)

    Re PlatformAutoSense.hpp: This can be a reason, as I mentioned in an early mail. If so,
does any one know how to override an already included file so that we could override winsock.h
with winsock2.h (or does it sound silly :( ?  ) In other words, is there any way to enfoce
the Win platform header to include winsock2.h all the time?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Damitha Kumarage <damitha@opensource.lk> wrote:
Hi Samisa,
The only different with the older ones is that now it does not contain ssl
speicfic header files. Using a SSLChannelFactory it dyanmically load the ssl
channel library and call its methods. The problem causing could be from
including PlatformAutoSense.hpp in SSLChannelFactory.hpp

damitha

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:49:54 -0800 (PST), Samisa Abeysinghe wrote

--
Damitha Kumarage
hSenid Software International (PVT) Ltd

Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)