axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Farhaan Mohideen" <farh...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: 1.4 Code Freeze
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:47:54 GMT
Hi Samisa;

If you check the link that you sent, right at the bottom you would find the
following

Dates:

 The following are the proposed dates for the release, opinions please:
     Code freeze                      November 26, 2004
     Release alpha version        December 03, 2004
     Release beta version         December 08, 2004
     Release 1.4                      December 10, 2004

So if we do the code freeze on the 29th and release alpha on the 3rd that
would mean that the code would be frozen for 4 days. It takes about two days
for the windows version to be packaged and tested (Linux takes less than a
day) and I added some buffer to be on the safe side.

There was a discussion about these dates over the mailing list too. With
regards to what features are been delivered we would have to see what
everybody has implemented. I know exactly what LSF has implemented for the
release and would appreciate it if the others could let us know if anything
from the list has not been implemented so that we do not include it in the
release note.

Regards
Farhaan