axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSL WSDL2Ws options
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:20:12 GMT
I have seen this secure option in the code and I think they are no more operational.

There was an effort for SLL implementation in 1.0 (and may be in 1.1) and this option was
for
that. But later this was deprecated by the new transport astract layer desing and this option
is
no more valid with the new transport desing we have.

As the latest efforts on SSL support is independent of the generated code (which is the correct
way to support channel security) I think we can very safely get rid of this WSDL2Ws tool option.

Thanks,
Samisa...