axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Redundant files and directories in src/ tree
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:14:29 GMT
Hi Adrian,
    I think server/apache/mod_axis.c is reqiored as that contains the source for Apache 1.3.x
module (server/apache2/mod_axis.c is for Apache 2.x)

    In CVS, once folders are created they cannot be deleted. Hence empty directoris would
be there
once created. One thing a user can do to extract only those folders that are not empty is
to use
cvs command with -P option.

Thanks,
Samisa...