axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:10:11 GMT
I guess we could extend the auto test cases that we have already and do this.

However, we need to do some improvements.

Thanks,
Samisa...

John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

I saw this and thought it might be a good idea if we had the same test. Not
sure when we can do it though :-(
What do you all think?

John Hawkins

----- Forwarded by John Hawkins/UK/IBM on 10/11/2004 11:01 -----

Davanum Srinivas
m> To
axis-dev@ws.apache.org
05/11/2004 18:06 cc

Subject
Please respond to Re: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?
axis-dev

Glen,

I just uploaded a zip with a stand-alone test case that can be run
against both 1.1 and 1.2 using SimpleAxisServer and dynamically
generated stubs (for http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1608).

Bottom Line: There is NO problem with performance (at least NOT with
this test case).

Thanks,
-- dims