axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Removing old axis transport [WAS:Re: Maintaining client transports]
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:22:32 GMT
I will remove the old transport from the CVS. (This is because the Keep-Alive support is going
change the transport abstraction layer API defined in SOAPTransport.h and I do not think it
is
worth the effort to maintain the old transport.)

If any of you have concerns, please let know.

Thanks,
Samisa...