axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Selecting between HTTP 1.0 /1.1 is not supported with transport abstraction layer
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 06:43:49 GMT
With Axis Java if client uses HTTP 1.0, server returns HTTP 1.1 with 'Connection: close' HTTP
header.
Going by this, I guess what the client, using HTTP 1.1, has to do if the server returns HTTP
1.0
is to close the connection, if server does not have 'Keep-Alive' HTTP header in response.

Need to look into this further.

Samisa...