axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FW: java client ok, c++ client exception 55
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:30:51 GMT

Andrew - weren't you  looking into getting a test for this problem before I
left for the wkend?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: FW: java client ok, c++ client
             Developers List"          exception 55

Carsten has done a very good analysis of the problem.
I added this to Jira : http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-197

We should track this as an issue and fix it, taking Carsten's thoughts on
namespaces as input.

Samisa...

--- Carsten Blecken <cblecken@macrovision.com> wrote:

> This is probably the better list :)

xsi:type="ns1:LicenseRegistration" xmlns:ns1="urn:ca">
xsi:type="ns2:KeyTableRecord" xmlns:ns2="http://objects.ca">
>                                                <nodes
xsi:type="xsd:int">0</nodes>
> this might work
>
> <SOAP-ENV:Body>
>            <ns1:registerLicense xmlns:ns1="urn:ca">
>                        <ns1:LicenseRegistration
xsi:type="ns1:LicenseRegistration" xmlns:ns1="urn:ca">
>                                    <ns2:KeyTableRecord
xsi:type="ns2:KeyTableRecord" xmlns:ns2="http://objects.ca">
>                                                <ns2:nodes
xsi:type="xsd:int">0</ns2:nodes>

> I have a similar SAXException (Invalid element in ...). Taking the wire
level message and
> adding the namespace prefixes by hand and transmitting it to Axis Java
made it work.

> It seems to me that a complex parameter is properly namespace prefixed,
but if we use direct
> elements there are no prefixes (in
BasicTypeSerializer::serializeAsElement and

=== message truncated ===