axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Test Suite
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:20:26 GMT

Currently the majority of test run as part of the test suite use
RPC-Encoded wsdls. This works fine when run against the AxisC++ server, but
most fail when run against a Java server because of the multi-ref support
problem. The way forward seems to be to use DOC-Literal as the wsdl style
so I propose to create Document-Literal versions of the existing test wsdls
and add Doc to the name, e.g. Calculator.wsdl becomes CalculatorDoc.wsdl,
and copy the client code accordingly.

I have already converted most of the wsdls. I will also change all the
clients to accept an optional endpoint as an argument so that they can
easily be run against different servers or through TCPMonitor or WS-I.

I will add the new wsdls and change and copy the clients unless anyone has
any objections or other suggestions.

Regards,

Andrew Perry
Clients for Web Service Stack
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080