axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:58:44 GMT

OK, well, if there are no dissenters then I think we can say that 1.3 is
using the new transport.
In which case you have no need to tackle the two major defects you were
looking at - 171 & 89 - in the 1.3 drop ?

In which case we are just waiting for Mark to look into 192 and 193 ?

Any others that we need to prioritise for 1.3?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Why are we releasing?
             Developers List"

Yes it is a good idea to switch to new transport.

I think Damitha has already put it in the build for Linux.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> And I assume that as we are effectively regressing that we are going to
use
> the new transport?
>
> John Hawkins
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe