axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject Re: Question regarding nightly build
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:30:08 GMT

> what do you want to publish? (zip? tar?)
The build is producing a binary and source package on Windows, Linux and
For Windows these are .zip files, while the Unix platforms are .tar.gz
Obviously the source code will remain the same for all platforms, so I can
publish that just once - is a zip or tar.gz file preferable?

> where do you do your builds?
I am using our internal build machines to produce these builds, so am
unable to give direct access to the machines, but can FTP out to a publicly
visible site.

Adrian Dick (
WebSphere MQ and ESB Development
Tel: +44-(0)-1962-819212