axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Expanding test bed with WSDLs that caused troubles
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:43:56 GMT

I'm working on a range of new test WSDLs and tests. I will try and include
WSDLs that cover these issues.

Regards

Andrew Perry
Clients for Web Service Stack
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             12/10/2004 11:28                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Expanding test bed with WSDLs that
              "Apache AXIS C           caused troubles
             Developers List"

Hi All,
   We have number of test cases with the testsute, but most of the WSDLs
are very simple.
   I suggest that we add some of the more complex WSDLs into this tool
(such as those from Jira
issues 96 & 198)
   This will ensure that we would do more comprehensive testing with wide
rane of casses.
Thanks,
Samisa...