axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: want a help to encrypt data
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:55:49 GMT

Oh, of course :-)

I didn't mean that we were going to wait until it was done. Just pointing
out that we had done something. I'll get Fred to put out a design of some
kind. We're not allowed to put out any code per-se.

Overall, we just overrode a few methods on the transport layer - it's real
easy :-) I think it took Fred about 4 days?

John Hawkins

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             22/10/2004 15:27                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: want a help to encrypt data
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Can you guys commit some code? I mean maybe the interfaces
you used or something of that nature??

(Or at least provide some docs .. I mean rather than waiting
for Damitha to do stuff and then have to say "no that's not
how we did it" we could do it proactively ;-))

Sanjiva.