axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:49:13 GMT

OK, so this sounds positive,

Providing there are no dissenters - Let's work out what issues we are going
to tackle.

Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian Smiths
problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and fundamental.

Then we have to list what other ones we are going to fix before we start
talking about a release.

Samisa - would you like to prioritise?

John Hawkins

             "sanjaya
             singharage"
             <sanjayas@opensou                                          To
             rce.lk>                   "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             07/10/2004 11:40                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Why are we releasing?
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

sounds logical to me.

sanjaya.