axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From nit...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: 1.3 release
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:11:30 GMT
Hi Samisa,

I am in the process of testing Simple Axis server in Linux,
Can you please give me the details of how to test it.

I just got the cvs checkout updated & builded it. It successfully builds.
Then I tried to run Simple axis server from src/server/simple_axis_server/
as

./simple_axis_server localhost 9090

it says

Problem occured.