axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Test client standards
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:22:58 GMT
Hi Andrew,
    Re: -o parameter >
    Is it a must that we redirect output from within the test code? Can't we use redirection
('>')
from scripts to do the same? (This would work for both Linux and Windows) I am not sure if
this is
possible from an Ant script. If we could do this, tests would be still simpler.
     Also in addition to endpoint URL and output redirection, some tests may require additonal
parameters, (e.g. for calculator add) which we could again feed through redirection using
'<'.

    Re: exit/return a non-zero status in case of failure >
    +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...