axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject 1.3 Bug fix branch
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:11:09 GMT
Hi All,
   I have been fixing few bugs, one related to C support and another to new transport, that
there in 1.3 final and commited to CVS head.
   However users would not be able to use them effectively with current CVS as there are major
changes going on, with headers etc.
   I guess it would be useful to have a bug fix branch for 1.3 in case users need critical
and do a 1.3.1 release later on till 1.5 comes up with C support.
    However, are we willing to bare the burden of maintaining 2 branches?
    Thoughts please.

Do you Yahoo!?